Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Elton John - Trio Lyrics

Trio Lyrics - Elton John

Music by elton johnLyrics by tim riceElton's solo version is unreleasedIt's so strange he doesn't show me more affection than he needsAlmost formal, too respectful, never takes romantic leadsThere are times when I imagine I'm not always on his mindHe's not thinking what I'm thinking, always half a beat behindAlways half a beat behindI'm in every kind of trouble, can't you tell, just look at meHalf ecstatic, half dejected, all in all I'm all at seaEasy turns I thought I wanted, fill me now with chilling dreadYou can never know the chaos, Of a life turned on it's headOf a life turned on it's headTake a little time to panic, shake off your complacent stateI know all I ever wished to, Of a life destroyed by fateIt's so strange you never notice anything but where you areStep outside your gleaming prison, Or is that a step too farOr is that a step too far

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feature

Pages - Menu

About Me

Followers