It's Hard To Say Lyrics - Used
The singer finished singing and she's walking out
The singer sheds a tear fear of falling out
And it's hard to say how I feel today
For years gone by, and I cried
It's hard to say that I was wrong
It's hard to say I miss you
Since you've been gone it's not the same
My worries weighed the world how I used to be
And everything (I'm cold) seems a plague in me
And it's hard to say how I feel today
For years gone by, and I cried
It's hard to say that I was wrong
It's hard to say I miss you
Since you've been gone it's not the same
It's hard to say I held my tongue
It's hard to say if only
Since you've been gone it's not the same
Worse than the fear it's the lie you told a thousand times before
Worse than the fear it's the knife
And it's hard to say how I feel today
For years gone by, and I cried
It's hard to say that I was wrong
It's hard to say I miss you
Since you've been gone it's not the same
It's hard to say I held my tongue
It's hard to say if only
Since you've been gone I'm not the same
It's hard to say that I was wrong
(God, it's hard to say)
It's hard to say that I miss you
(God, it's hard to say)
Since you've been gone
I'm not the same
Monday, March 21, 2011
Used - It's Hard To Say Lyrics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment